➡️ Falafel :
1) Soak the 300g chickpeas in the water overnight.
2) Drain and mix 200g chickpeas, carrots, ginger, coriander, garlic and zest of lime.
3) Season at your convenience. Add the flour and mix together.
4) Shape the appliance the way you want and put it in the fridge.
➡️ Humus :
1) Cook remaining 100g chickpeas (start cold water and coarse salt).
2) Once cooked, reserve some for decoration.
3) Mix the rest with Malo natural yoghurt and lime juice.
4) Season to taste with salt, pepper and other spices.
Put the hummus in the fridge.
➡️ White sauce :
1) Mix a Malo natural yoghurt with lime juice.
2) Add salt and pepper to taste.
Put in the fridge.
➡️ Dressage :
1) Fry the falafel at 170 ° C until you get a nice color.
2) Bring together hummus, white sauce and other decorative elements. Give free rein to your imagination to set your plate.
We must have fun cooking. To do this, do it to your taste: add a shallot, spices etc. The set must be your image, so indulge yourself! 😉