For a dozen pancakes :
- 250 g of flour
- 2 Malo natural yoghurts
- 40 cl of milk
- 3 big eggs
- 1 teaspoon of liquid vanilla extract
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar (optional)
1) In a salad bowl, whisk Malo yoghurts with milk, add vanilla extract and eggs one by one.
2) In a second bowl, pour the flour, form a well and pour the liquid preparation in several times while mixing with the whip to avoid the formation of lumps (otherwise a plunging blender will solve the problem).
3) Add a sachet of vanilla sugar if desired.
4) Let the dough rest for 30 minutes at room temperature.
5) Cook the pancakes in a pancake pan or in a lightly oiled pan.
Enjoy your meal !