For 8 persons :
- 6 eggs
- 6 teaspoons of sugar
- 6 teaspoons of flour
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 2 spoons of sugar-free chocolate powder
- 6 eggs
- 1 chocolate bar
- 2 Gelatin sheets
- A pot of Malo fresh cream
- 80 grams of icing sugar
- A chantifix sachet
- 1 Pago cherry juice
- 4 spoons of Kirch
- A jar of candied cherries or amaretto
1️⃣ Realization of the cake:
1) Beat the 6 yolks with the sugar.
2) Add the flour, the baking powder and the chocolate and gently mix the whites until stiff.
3) Spread in the broiler pan lined with baking paper and bake for 40 minutes at 180 °.
2️⃣ Realization of the chocolate mousse:
1) Put the gelatin in cold water
2) Melt the chocolate and add the spun gelatin, the 6 yolks one by one and the whites until stiff. Reserve the mixture.
3️⃣ Production of whipped cream :
1) Beat the Malo cream with the sugar and add the chantifix sachet.
4️⃣ Preparation of the syrup :
1) Prepare a syrup with cherry Pago fruit juice and 4 tablespoons of kirch.
5️⃣ Final assembly :
1) Make 3 circles in the cake with a baking circle.
2) Put the first on a plate and circle it.
3) Wet the cake with the syrup, put a layer of chocolate mousse and place cherries everywhere.
4) Put the second circle soaked in syrup, add a layer of whipped cream and cherries.
⚠️ keep a bowl of whipped cream for the round and the top ⚠️
5) Cover with the last circle.
🕕 Take 24h in the fridge, unmould the next day and decorate your way.
Good tasting ! 🍰