- 3 eggs
- 1 “Délice de Bourgogne” (200 g)
- 100g of Malo fresh cream
- 10 cl of milk
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 2 pinches of thyme
🍴 For the short pastry :
- 250g of flour
- 125g of softened butter
- 10 cl of lukewarm water
- 1 pinch of salt
1) Go out the butter 2 hours before the start of the preparation.
2) Prepare the short pastry by mixing the flour and salt, then add the butter by kneading it with your fingertips.
3) Quickly add warm water, knead and put in a ball. Wrap in a food film and reserve.
4) Separate the egg whites from the yolks, beat the eggwhites until stiff. Meanwhile, crush the “Delice de Bourgogne” with its crust with a fork.
5) Add the egg yolks one by one, mix well.
6) Add the fresh cream Malo and the milk. Season with pepper generously.
7) In several times, incorporate add the egg whites whisked until firm wrapping them with the preparation, then add the tablespoon of flour and mix gently.
8) Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
9) Spread the short pastry on baking paper. Deposit in a mold, prick with a fork, pour the mixture.
10) Bake 25 minutes.
➡️ Serve the pie fresh out of the oven topped, accompanied by a green salad! And enjoy your meal 💁