1) Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. In a hinged dish (22 cm diameter), cut a 8 cm wide strip of baking paper, stick it on the inside edge of the mold with a little butter.
2) Reduce the powdered Breton biscuits and mix with the soft butter to obtain a sandy paste.
3) Spread the mixture on the bottom of the mold, making a slight rise on the edges on a cm. Bake 10 minutes and let cool.
4) In a salad bowl or in the food processor, whip the cheese spread and the fresh cheese Malo vanilla flavor, add the sugar and the cornflour. Mix by incorporating the eggs one by one.
5) Finally add the zest of lemon, the vanilla extract and the fresh cream Malo.
6) Mix well and pour the cream on the bottom of the dough and bake for 50 minutes at 180 ° C. After cooking, let cool in the mold and refrigerate for 8 hours.
➡️ The Breton Cheesecake can be eaten fresh or covered with salted butter caramel 🍮