For 6 persons :
- 150 g icing sugar
- 15 sponge biscuits
- 8 Petit-Suisses Malo
- 15 grams of powdered sugar (for coffee)
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 coffee pod of freeze-dried coffee
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar or coffee extract or vanilla extract
1) Dilute freeze-dried coffee in a cup of water with 15 grams of sugar. Soak the sponge biscuits in this cafe.
2) Garnish a dish
3) Separate the egg yolks from the whites.
4) In the container containing the egg yolks, add the Petits-Suisses, icing sugar and vanilla sugar. Mix everything.
5) Spread now this mixture on the sponge biscuits.
6) Then put your tiramisu cool for at least 2:30 minutes before tasting.
7) When serving, sprinkle with cocoa.
And enjoy your meal !