- 50 g dried tomatoes
- 50 g of mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil (fresh or frozen)
- 1 natural yoghurt Malo
- 2 eggs
- 120 g of flour
- 1/2 sachet of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 75 g cooked chicken diced
1) Preheat your oven to 180 ° C.
2) Finely chop the dried tomatoes and cut the mozzarella into small cubes.
3) In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and the natural yoghurt.
4) Add the flour, baking powder and olive oil. Mix until a smooth dough is obtained.
5) Add the dried tomatoes, mozzarella, basil and chicken dice.
6) Pepper to taste (no need to salt, mozzarella and diced chicken are already a lot).
7) Mix the dough well and pour this preparation into silicone mini-molds (or previously oiled).
8) Bake for 25 minutes.
9) This cake may be eaten warm or cold, enjoy your meal !